Silencer Escape

14

Silencer Escape
Acabas de descubrir un asesinato, el asesino está oculto en la casa, no hagas ruido, busca pistas y encuentra la manera de escapar para avisar a la policiía ... solución.

14 comentarios:

1001 JUEGOS,  22 julio, 2017  

Guia de Silencer Escape:

- derecha, fijate en la pista: P>9
- derecha, coge el cuchillo y fijate en la pista: E>8
- derecha, coge una palanca
- izquierda 3 veces, usa la palanca en la caja, coge un paquete
- en el inventario, combina el paquete con el cuchillo, conseguiras una llave
- derecha 3 veces, usa la llave en la puerta
- avanza, coge el botiquin
- fijate en los numeros de la puerta... 10110
- examina el botiquin, pulsa los botones que se corresponden con el numero 0 (2-5), coge la gema #1

- avanza por el pasillo, fijate en la pista: H>2
- atras, abre la puerta de la derecha
- derecha, coge el hacha
- sube, coge una llave inglesa y fijate en la pista: L>4
- abre la puerta, coge un saco de fosforo
- derecha, baja, izquierda 2 veces, abre la puerta de la izquierda, click en el cuadro, ajusta los numeros que se corresponden con HELP = 2849, coge la gema #2
- izquierda 2 veces, usa el hacha en la tabla, coge un billete, examinalo, usa el saco de fosforo...
- derecha 2 veces, avanza, puerta derecha, click en la tuberia, usa la llave inglesa y mueve las valvulas como indica la pista:
I-D-I
D-I-D
I-I-D
coge la gema #3
- derecha, sube, avanza, coloca las gemas en el panel de la puerta... coge la llave de la cama
- derecha, baja, izquierda 2 veces, avanza por el pasillo, usa la llave en la puerta del fondo... escapa!

1001 juegos

Unknown,  25 febrero, 2023  

NIce game!
bathroom remodeling near me

Joana,  28 febrero, 2023  

Thanks for the tips, Bro!

Joana | Pearland Gutters

HaruEdwards,  20 agosto, 2023  

Parece que has compartido un escenario en el que se acaba de descubrir un asesinato, y el asesino está escondido en la casa. El objetivo es encontrar pistas y escapar de la casa para alertar a la policía. Esto suena como un concepto de juego o historia intrigante. Si tienes alguna pregunta o deseas que te ayude a desarrollar más detalles, no dudes en preguntar. contact

Anónimo,  24 agosto, 2023  

Do not try to be a hero. The most important thing is to stay safe.

Metal security fence

Horea,  29 agosto, 2023  

I found the author's writing style to be very engaging and thought-provoking. I was able to easily understand their argument, and I found their examples to be helpful in illustrating their points. I also appreciated the author's use of humor, which helped to make the article more enjoyable to read.

Pool companies in Austin

Allie Rice,  04 septiembre, 2023  

While I agree with the author's main points, I believe they could have gone even further in their analysis. For example, I think they could have explored the implications of their findings for future policy decisions in more detail. I also think they could have discussed the potential challenges of implementing their proposed solutions in greater depth.

social security card Florida

Guest,  18 enero, 2024  

I've been searching for top-notch articles or blog posts, and your content absolutely meets that standard. Siding Cleaning Services

Anony,  19 enero, 2024  

Your article was excellent—thank you for sharing such valuable insights. Best Demolition Services Available

Guest,  25 enero, 2024  

This is a must-read for anyone interested in the subject. Highly recommended! Siding Repair Company

Wendy,  07 octubre, 2024  

Please keep sharing your extensive knowledge with the world! Your insights are incredibly valuable, and they make a real difference in understanding this topic. Water Well

anonymous,  13 julio, 2026  

:) handy to know. basement waterproofing nz

MichaelMToney,  26 septiembre, 2026  

Silencer Escape is interesting and there are a lot of people searching for the best games. When I read the details here at this website tennesseepolebarnbuilders.com/services/barndominiums I saw it is bringing the desired results. We are here to see how to deal with it and get our issues resolved.

Publica un comentario (se requiere una cuenta Google)